LOS ANGELES county CA under bird quarantine :(

Pics
Yes that’s why it’s taking so long. My friend said she pulled up to a house and the owner was outside stuffing birds into a waiting car and as soon as she saw my friend the car drove off with the birds.
That’s awful. I don’t want to lose my birds but it’s selfish to jeopardize everyone else because of it. :(

oh gosh, Im so sorry. This is kind of sneaky cause that yellow alert has been up I think since Dec 2018 for many of the cities. But it seems they recently added a couple of cities in Riverside County like Norco and Nuevo and not dated the change. I know the city of Norco got really surprised by this in late Jan 2019. It looks like USDA is trying to protect some commercial flocks in Riverside County.
Fingers crossed for you..the yellow alert language looks very vague, and if none of your neighbors have been visited yet hopefully that is a good sign. Hang in there...

I am in Nuevo. I’m not hiding I’m in a euthanasia zone lol. But it says some neighborhoods in the cities and it doesn’t list which ones so i have to call today and ask for specifics. :)
:fl I'm hoping you're not in one of the neighborhoods.

In the zones that are being euthanized, will all fowl be euthanized? Like ducks, peacocks, geese and other birds?
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 12.59.23 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom