Lost 5 Hens....

Maybe your problem preditor all along has been the starving ferel cats.
Last i heard there are seven cats to every one resident of the United States.
People need to take responsibility and spay and nuter.
I am a dog person, but i feel so sad for all these unwanted cats who are unhealthy, unloved and uncared for.
I had a problem with one ferrell tom cat once. He would sneak in the coop at night and eat all the baby chicks. All i would find in the nest was wings and feet.
A mangy specimen he was and i dispatched him.
I have a large farm with lots of outbuildings on a country road. It looks good to people looking to drop off there unwanted cats or kittens.
Once i caught a full grown cat still wearing his kitten collar. The collar was put on when he was a baby and you can imagine what agony and pain this creature endured. So pitiful. I dispatched him to. No rehoming for me.

You seem to have a huge cat problem... I’m hoping that where you’re re-homing them is fixing them! I did get my 3 cats from a litter of barn cats... the had over 20 and these kittens wouldn’t have survived if I hadn’t taken them (15 years ago). Everyone please... spay and neuter your cats... even if you’re out in the country

yeah but farrr less then you would have lead everyone to believe.. there is roughly 1 cat per 3 people in the US vs the 7 cats per person you stated. thats an almost 2 billion cat difference lol

now back to helping OP and not spewing statistics
And yet you can find stats that state there are. 30-40 million feral cats in the USA. Plus all the ones they couldn’t count. You cannot know unless you have to deal with

Back
Top Bottom