Lost my personal BYC page..?

That is not me that's is kickin' chickens page--- not what's kickin' chicken I know,I know what are the chances that 2 people would pick a GREAT name like that ,,,
wink.png

I'm still MIA

interesting. I entered your handle in the search box and that one came up. I guess it searches of all "keywords" and that was the closest hit.
Another indication that your page is missing, since the search didn't find it.

I think it's the apostrophes that are causing the problem, page names are part of the URL for the page, and URL's can't have apostrophes in them so it breaks the address of the page. Just my guess of what could be happening.

interesting. I entered your handle in the search box and that one came up. I guess it searches of all "keywords" and that was the closest hit.
Another indication that your page is missing, since the search didn't find it.

I think it's the apostrophes that are causing the problem, page names are part of the URL for the page, and URL's can't have apostrophes in them so it breaks the address of the page. Just my guess of what could be happening.

well, I guess that could be it ... but other members have them and haven't lost their page and the one that started the thread doesn't have any in their name and they have lost their page :confused: ... I think it just one of the "bugs" ---

Ok, here is the technical answer from the engineers for your page looking blank Ken:

Quote:
We saw that a few times where members somehow got the code for he image instead of the link to the image into their page.

Will keep you posted.

Last edited:
Ok, here is the technical answer from the engineers for your page looking blank Ken:

("Techno-gibberish that is way beyond this simpleton's pay scale" inserted by Hodawg)

We saw that a few times where members somehow got the code for he image instead of the link to the image into their page.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks, Rob. Is there anything that I should/could do on my end to help out?

Beers Hoss,
Ken

Last edited:
I found my member page and made some changes.
One certainly has to go looking when you want to see a members page. You have to do a search with the member's name to find it in a list of what seems like thousands.
I would like to be able to click on a link under a member's avatar like before and be able to go and see their page. The way it is set up right now makes you go such a round about way to find it.
It used to be easy. I love looking at member's pages. They are inspiring.
Nancy

I found my member page and made some changes.
One certainly has to go looking when you want to see a members page. You have to do a search with the member's name to find it in a list of what seems like thousands.
I would like to be able to click on a link under a member's avatar like before and be able to go and see their page. The way it is set up right now makes you go such a round about way to find it.
It used to be easy. I love looking at member's pages. They are inspiring.
Nancy

You can click on the learning center tab and member page link is there. If you click on a member page you get an alphabetical sort option in the right column.

Mine is there, but it is stripped of all the photos I had in the original of photos on how to wrap eggs. Since it is so hard to insert photos with auctions due to the limits of characters, I'm just not sure if this will affect the my page or not????

Back
Top Bottom