LOTS OF TURKEY POULT QUESTIONS

Treat them all at the same time and take them off medicated feed? Then when done Corid continue with medicated feed?
I don't use medicated feed. It is hard to find a proper turkey or gamebird feed that is medicated. When a person mentions that they are using a medicated feed for poults it is usually a red flag that they are feeding chick starter rather than a proper turkey or gamebird starter.

I
I don't use medicated feed. It is hard to find a proper turkey or gamebird feed that is medicated. When a person mentions that they are using a medicated feed for poults it is usually a red flag that they are feeding chick starter rather than a proper turkey or gamebird starter.
found a TURKEY starter - 26% protein...it actually says "turkey" on the bag - interesting. I did buy some.

Anyways - my chickens have MS. Long story short - I got birds from a so called "FRIEND" I quarantined them for 40 days. I then put them with my precious cream legbars and now all my birds are sick (snot bubbly eyeballs, sneezing or coughing)....which means, more than likely now even my turkey have it.

I absolutely hate myself right now . . . worst mistake I have ever made taking in a so called "friends" birds. Needless to say - not interested in knowing them any longer!

PS: THE CHICKS AND POULTS ARE NOT near or with these sick birds.

Ugh I feel sick :( I have to cull all my chickens for sure.

believe it or not, I actually found medicated TURKEY POULT FEED! odd.

Back
Top Bottom