"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Omg. The little boy and that chicken are so cute! I've been seeing those chickens love them! What breed is that exactly? I'd like to research a little and maybe add to my little trio

She's a polish! Her coloring is "gold laced." I had six last summer and they were all the best. My boy has always loved them!

This was last spring. :love

love.gif
That is the cutest!!! Is there a good place around here to get them? Or were they shipped?? I am wanting to add two more to my flock and I think this is what I want to add.

:love  That is the cutest!!!  Is there a good place around here to get them?  Or were they shipped??  I am wanting to add two more to my flock and I think this is what I want to add.

Are you in the BR area? I can't quite remember. I get mine from a breeder in Dry Creek, which is close to me. DeRidder area. She has four different colors, plus frizzles and naked necks. I don't think she ships.

Check the fb poultry pages for your area and I'm sure you can find some. :)

Are you in the BR area? I can't quite remember. I get mine from a breeder in Dry Creek, which is close to me. DeRidder area. She has four different colors, plus frizzles and naked necks. I don't think she ships.

Thanks. Yes I am in the BR area. I'll check around. That may not be too far for me to make a trip!

Thanks. Yes I am in the BR area. I'll check around. That may not be too far for me to make a trip!

I hope so!! I have a customer from BR who comes off and on, so it just depends on how much you like to drive. :lol:

Morning y'all! :frow

I got to visit with Mrs. Pam yesterday when I picked up some eggs :)weee) and I realized I haven't shared as many pics here as other places! So brace yourselves. :lol:

I agree your kids are so sweet and well behaved! Plus your daughter said I was a pretty lady! I need to see them more often. :gig :lau Love them. Pam

New to this website and to the chicken community. I'm in the beginning process of building a chicken coop and finding a good place to acquire some chicks. Being in south Louisiana, is there anything ya'll can recommend for my chicken coop? I'm worried about the heat and humidity down here and not sure if I need to build my coop specially to accommodate the heat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate!

Back
Top Bottom