"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hanging out at the in laws so we can get a warm shower........still no power at our place. Even though other people that their power went out way AFTER us have had their power turned back on already. Seriously our power is the first to go and the last to be turned back on. I don't understand the logic of Cleco and I wish so much that they had some competition.

Poor sweetie, mine went out at 9am and came back on at 10 . Then went out later for another half hour. We are so lucky. A lot of people still don't have power. Out of Shreveport.
hugs.gif

Morning all figured I needed to check on all yall lol Weather sucks, birds are wrapped up in floaties and coats :lau

Sorry for your turkey Julie and glad to see you and Jim are getting better Terri.

Hi to all the new peeps I aint seen will try and get on more

Hanging out at the in laws so we can get a warm shower........still no power at our place.  Even though other people that their power went out way AFTER us have had their power turned back on already.  Seriously our power is the first to go and the last to be turned back on.  I don't understand the logic of Cleco and I wish so much that they had some competition.

Logic? No logic here. So sorry. Hope you can keep warm.

Hanging out at the in laws so we can get a warm shower........still no power at our place. Even though other people that their power went out way AFTER us have had their power turned back on already. Seriously our power is the first to go and the last to be turned back on. I don't understand the logic of Cleco and I wish so much that they had some competition.

We have Cleco too.

Cleco HAS no logic.

Strangely enough (knocking on wood) we did not lose power this time, other than it flickered on & off 3-4 times during the night.
Usually, when a cloud passes over the sun, we lose power. And are the last people in the area to get it back....

I was trying to think of some everyday expressions that come from chickens:
1. Pecking order
2. Flew the coop
3. Cooped up
4. Birds of a feather flock together
5. Don't count your chickens before they hatch
6. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
7. Rules the roost
8. Hen pecked
9. Gets up with the chickens
10. Goes to bed with the chickens
11. ??????
Any ideas?

Chicken Math.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom