"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Good morning, Chris. I see you are in Covington. Do you have many chicks and what kind? I was mistaken about the date of the Fair - its Oct 3-7 this year. The contact I found is Melissa Dottolo- 985-249-1079. You can also get info from the LA Ag Center on Columbia St near the Fairgrounds.

Good morning, Chris. I see you are in Covington. Do you have many chicks and what kind? I was mistaken about the date of the Fair - its Oct 3-7 this year. The contact I found is Melissa Dottolo- 985-249-1079. You can also get info from the LA Ag Center on Columbia St near the Fairgrounds.
I don't have any chicks for sale right now but I do have 7 young New Hampshires for sale.... 4 pullets and a roo that are right at 5 months old and 2 pullets that are right at 10 months old. I have an add listed for them here...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/686496/7-german-nhs-for-sale-pick-up-only

If you would like to see them I am right off Lee Rd.

Thanks for the info I'll give her a call.
Chris

I met with Twiley last week, and got a few new babies :)   Looks like I will have 8 breeding pairs of Sebbies next spring.  Lots of whites, grays, and a few saddlebacks hopefully!

These babies came from Twiley.  The first is a curly goose, second is a smooth gander, and last is a curly gander.

This is my original Trio.  Freckles, Savannah, and Julianna

And these are my favorites!  My gray pair

The adults are just coming out of a molt, so I am hoping they will look even better by the fall.

They are so beautiful! I wish I could get some but my geese would tear their hides ALIVE !!! :/

I forgot about this....I have eggs hatching today and tomorrow If your looking for some pet quality Silkies I'll have a few to give away. The only thing is you will not be able to have them before the 20th. If your interrested in them PM me and I will explain it all to you.

Chris

Great pics. I see on your profile that you also have welsummers. I started welsummers a few months ago and was told the parents were from whitmore farms. Do you mind posting pics of your wellies. Are they from any lines or from hatchery?
Cute cute cute!!!! love the colors!

Back
Top Bottom