"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Back at ya! Nice and cool this morning.
Gumbo weather.
droolin.gif
Ditto!

The older man that I have been helping with his chickens is looking for pullets. He bought some biddies from a guy about 5 months ago and he ended it up with a few pullets and about 15 roos. I told him that I would try to find him some pullets (4 - 6 months old). If anyone has any to sell this guy, please let me know so that I can tell him. He is an old tymer, so he is not interested in breed. He just wants eggs. Thanks.

Back at ya! Nice and cool this morning.

Gumbo weather. :drool

Ditto!

Terri, how high are your roosts for your peas? I am finding out that the baby peas always look for HIGH HIGH HIGH roosts (like in PECAN TREE and HOUSE/ROOF TOP HIGH). :mad: So, now I have to hurry up and build another flight pen for the new peas like the other pen that I have for the 2 boys and 2 girls. :th

We rescued a hurt goose over the weekend.  I don't know why, but she can't walk very well right now.  Legs are fine, so the only thing I can think if is a Niacin deficiency.  Gave her some good food and put her in confinement.  Look how pretty her eyes are! (don't mind the mud lol)

Such a beauty. I'm glad that you all rescued this hurt goose. How is she doing?

She sits back on her legs like they aren't strong enough to hold her up; however, she was able to hold herself higher yesterday than when we got her. Any bit of progress is good for me!

The older man that I have been helping with his chickens is looking for pullets. He bought some biddies from a guy about 5 months ago and he ended it up with a few pullets and about 15 roos. I told him that I would try to find him some pullets (4 - 6 months old). If anyone has any to sell this guy, please let me know so that I can tell him. He is an old tymer, so he is not interested in breed. He just wants eggs. Thanks.
just seen some on craigslist for sale in youngsville. Barred rocks and rir

just seen some on craigslist for sale in youngsville. Barred rocks and rir

Thanks. I will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom