loves her kitty pool.

wolfgirl9

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 11, 2013
I just created a pool for my duck she loves it!!! In there all day yesterday. buddy is so sweet.any ideas where I could get a bigger pool for all my ducks ? .
cool.png

I just created a pool for my duck she loves it!!! In there all day yesterday. buddy is so sweet.any ideas where I could get a bigger pool for all my ducks ? .
cool.png
What kind of pool are you looking for? I found a really big kiddy pool for my ducks/geese at a store similar to Walmart for 15.00. They have lots of room and can dive under water also, some use pond liners and dig a pond, other cement mixing tubs and stock tanks. look at TSC online at their stock tanks. lots of options, and also check out craigslist for anyone wanting to sell or give away things like this.

Last edited:
Thanks but when I do get a bigger pool how do I keep it clean??
hmm.png
I use the same hose that I fell it with turn it on and once water start going in I turn off the water screw off the hose and let it drain down hill you only need a slight incline for the water to drain out leave the part in the pool and take the end attached to the faucet and make sure hose is laid out straight and flat. you can water a garden or what have you with water that's draining, there is usually a lil water left in I just pull the pool over to the side since ours is on a plat form and turn pool up to finish empting doesn't take long at all, when pool starts draining I use the broom and clean around edges of pool where the dirt seems to stick. make sure you hose in the pool is laying on the bottom so as much water as can drains out.

Back
Top Bottom