Lowes playhouse 4x4 "My Little Playhouse" Kankakee Illinois $149!

I finally found a lowes store to sell me 2 of the playhouse's for $99.00 each had to make a few calls and speak with the managers of the store's. And I finally found one, I really didnt mind the 50 mile trip to much, just know that I saved $600.00 is a great feeling. so all the work finally payed off.

I am working on it, congrats, Dream. The nearest one to me is St Jo, Mo and its a 150 mile road trip, prolly.

My lowes said they could get it to me for $399. Phooooey

Quote:
High fives! I'm so happy to hear it worked out for you. We put ours together to make a larger coop, it's working out rather well.
smile.png

Hi,
I am a new member, been reading for a couple of months, but decided to join so I could ask some questions.

I just found this thread last night and went online to see if I could get one locally. They either didn't have it or it was $399. So I went to the store in IL that is supposed to have it for $99 so I could print it off and try to get them to match it. It now says $399! Is anyone else's coming up that way? Did the demand for these all of a sudden drive the price back up? DARN, I MISSED OUT!! I want a couple for my new chicks arriving soon!!

Vicki

Quote:
Have you tried adding a sweep or piece of weather stripping like on a screen door? We used strips of worn out gravel pit conveyer belting on our huge shop doors for a very similar issue and is seems to work well. I would try looking at storm door weatherstripping or brush guard type things for issues like that.

Love your cute little coop!

Quote:
I had a fight on my hands to get it for that price. I went to my local with the printout in hand, and they wouldn't match the price down from 399 to 99. then the manager wouldn't even come speak with me which irritated me. So I called corporate and started the process. Well two days later the manager called me and said they would do it for the 99 and that Lowes has gone through all the locations and had them put the price at $399.

I imagine that the word made it back to corporate rather quikly. They had no idea of the power of an internet forum to generate interest around the country! Congratulations to everyone who got one.... now I just have to get off my lazy rear end and put them together!...

Back
Top Bottom