Lucy Goosey.. Well hopefully

She will be mainly outside but we will have a designated room for her, it's kinda like a storage room, for her to stay at night. I've been looking into friends for her but can't find any goslings and any older geese in the area are mean, I can't have a new one be mean to my baby!
As for pictures she doesn't like to be still for many but I can post what I have.
I think she's African or Chinese. Only a few more weeks and she'll have more feathers, she's starting to get tail feathers and wing feathers now.

She will be mainly outside but we will have a designated room for her, it's kinda like a storage room, for her to stay at night. I've been looking into friends for her but can't find any goslings and any older geese in the area are mean, I can't have a new one be mean to my baby!
As for pictures she doesn't like to be still for many but I can post what I have.
I think she's African or Chinese. Only a few more weeks and she'll have more feathers, she's starting to get tail feathers and wing feathers now.

That's an African goose!!!

Where do you live? I have some for sale, they're one week old and very people friendly

We live in south mobile county in Alabama! I don't know about shipping from Tennessee.

Mobile is about 6 hours from me, I'll see on the shipping. I just found out I have six boys and two females, so I need to find a lot of the boys homes. The good thing is, if you did get a goose from me you'll for sure know its a boy. And if it is a boy, and Lucy is a girl, you'll get babies! And you can sell them or keep them. And if it's a boy/boy they wont fight if theres no female around, and if it's girl/girl, even better!

Mobile is about 6 hours from me, I'll see on the shipping. I just found out I have six boys and two females, so I need to find a lot of the boys homes. The good thing is, if you did get a goose from me you'll for sure know its a boy. And if it is a boy, and Lucy is a girl, you'll get babies! And you can sell them or keep them. And if it's a boy/boy they wont fight if theres no female around, and if it's girl/girl, even better!

I guess just me know about how much it would be shipping and for the gosling and I'll talk to my husband..
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom