Lump on baby chicken

MarkJr

Change in America begins at the dinner table
Premium Feather Member
Jun 15, 2020
Elkton, OR
Wyorp Rock is here. I was going to add advice but you’ll get nine better than from her.

Ralae

Hatching
Nov 21, 2020
I am located in the united states, we go to a local feed and supply store that has recommended chick starter feed that they eat until 8 months or till they lay their first egg.The first photo is the feed they use.

Attachments

CayugaMama

Chirping
May 22, 2020
Austin, TX
Looks like he ate & drank too much too fast. Make sure they have Chick Grit in the future to help with this. If it is impacted, sometimes you can get it to process through by slowly and gently massaging the crop. How long has it been like that?

Ralae

Hatching
Nov 21, 2020
Looks like he ate & drank too much too fast. Make sure they have Chick Grit in the future to help with this. If it is impacted, sometimes you can get it to process through by slowly and gently massaging the crop. How long has it been like that?
It has been like that since last night.

Ralae

Hatching
Nov 21, 2020
The feed looks good. What's the ingredients?
I took this from there website the ingredients are....
Ingredients: grain products, plant protein products, rice bran, calcium carbonate, dicalcium ohosphate, monocalcium phosphate, forage products, roughage products, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrocloride, D-calcium pantothenate, folice acide, riboflavin supplement, menadione dimethylpyrimdinol bidulfite, biotin, choline chloride, vitamin D3 supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, zinc sulphate, manganses sulfate, copper sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, farrous sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium chloride, di-methionine 99%

MysteryChicken

Free Ranging
May 31, 2018
East, Tawas Michigan
I took this from there website the ingredients are....
Ingredients: grain products, plant protein products, rice bran, calcium carbonate, dicalcium ohosphate, monocalcium phosphate, forage products, roughage products, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrocloride, D-calcium pantothenate, folice acide, riboflavin supplement, menadione dimethylpyrimdinol bidulfite, biotin, choline chloride, vitamin D3 supplement, niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, zinc sulphate, manganses sulfate, copper sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, farrous sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium chloride, di-methionine 99%
That's alot of stuff. Nothing here that'll cause the problem.

Top Bottom