M10lk

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2022
My 5 week 5 days old gosling has a hard lump on the side of her neck, (she is the one who I had previously posted about with the yolk sack). She is well and healthy, eating and drinking lots but I’m unsure of what this could be, I thought at first it could be a full crop but it seems too high up. I’ve attached some photos anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• 6CBC38B9-FDEE-4AFF-9C0E-EB0B13D27D21.jpeg
    6CBC38B9-FDEE-4AFF-9C0E-EB0B13D27D21.jpeg
    706.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 183781B4-EFC2-45E4-BE11-8AD05E37AEDD.jpeg
    183781B4-EFC2-45E4-BE11-8AD05E37AEDD.jpeg
    667.7 KB · Views: 13
  • E2CCF534-0D4E-49C5-86D3-B2C28E00AD35.jpeg
    E2CCF534-0D4E-49C5-86D3-B2C28E00AD35.jpeg
    589.3 KB · Views: 15
How does the lump feel? Any size changes from
Morning till night?
It was rather firm as I put her away for the night I gave her a large bowl of water in with her to see if Mayb it was just a full crop and when I went to check a few hours later it was gone! However when I let her out to graze today it was back after an hour or so.. thinking this means she is just pigging out? :DThank you for your reply!

My 5 week 5 days old gosling has a hard lump on the side of her neck, (she is the one who I had previously posted about with the yolk sack). She is well and healthy, eating and drinking lots but I’m unsure of what this could be, I thought at first it could be a full crop but it seems too high up. I’ve attached some photos anyone have any ideas?
its crop thats is full to the max. Mine had that daily in the am. it goes away in a hour or so. :D We don't see it when they are adults usually under al their feathers .

Mine

Back
Top Bottom