Lumps

What is your location? I can help you locate your state lab. You will get more than just photos from the lab. They will give you a detailed report of the findings which you can copy to your thread.

Canada. I only have a list of US state labs. Your best bet is to locate your nearest university extension office that deals with agriculture. They will tell your where the nearest animal testing lab is. Call those people and they can instruct you how to get the "specimen" to them. Have this all arranged prior to her death.

With one of my chickens, I knew she was going to die very soon, so I drove her to the lab, a two hour drive, and they euthanized her for me. By the time I had driven back home, they had done the necropsy and e-mailed the report. Later, they mailed me photos and the written report.

Canada. I only have a list of US state labs. Your best bet is to locate your nearest university extension office that deals with agriculture. They will tell your where the nearest animal testing lab is. Call those people and they can instruct you how to get the "specimen" to them. Have this all arranged prior to her death.

With one of my chickens, I knew she was going to die very soon, so I drove her to the lab, a two hour drive, and they euthanized her for me. By the time I had driven back home, they had done the necropsy and e-mailed the report. Later, they mailed me photos and the written report.
Hi there. I am having similar issues with a 3 month old pullet. She has had mild respiratory issues for about a week. Two days ago, I found a smaller, hard mass on the left side of her neck. Not her crop and nowhere near her breast. It is situated on her lower left neck (boney area) and causes her to keep her neck positioned away from that side. She is still eating and drinking on her own. Today, she is suddenly having balance issues, weakness and can’t hold herself up. Where would I go in Charleston, SC to have her tested if she passes? Thank you for your help.

Are you near Columbia? Your state lab is located there. Here's a map. https://www.google.com/maps/place/5...bd5254156de810!8m2!3d34.1135827!4d-80.8478579

Contact info:
  • Contact Numbers
  • Receiving: 803-726-7831
  • Reception: 803-788-2260
  • Facsimile: 803-788-8058
  • Facsimile: 803-788-8058

• Normal Business Hours
  • M-F: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
  • Reception: 803-788-2260
  • Sat: CLOSED
  • Sun: CLOSED

• After Hours