Lurker unveiled

MOChickenz

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Missouri
Hi, all! I have been lurking here ever since I put a bid in on our acreage and new house! We closed 10 days ago and my first act as a new homeowner was to modify an existing outbuilding into a chicken coop. My little gals arrived this morning! I have no idea what breeds they are because I got an assortment. They are too darn cute!

I look forward to chatting with you guys. I followed the directions I found on the site for new chicks, but I am a noob, so I bet I will have a lot of questions!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you could join us. You came to the right place. Just about any question you could possibly have can probably be answered by the knowledge of BYCers.

welcome-byc.gif

WOW! A new home with property for chickens! And new chicks! Wahoo! Congratulations!

I'm not a moderator, just a member, but: The first rule of BYC is: you MUST post pictures of your chicks. (And coop(s) and runs, and chickens through all stages of their lives with you.)

The second rule of BYC is: participation, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

There are other "rules" of course, which - as a former lurker - you've probably discovered.

Again, Welcome to BYC! from my little section of California!

Last edited:
Yay another soul came over to the dark side. Insert evil laugh here. Glad to have you join us. We aren't all crazy but, it sure helps.

Back
Top Bottom