Luscious Locks Chat Thread!

This is my favorite kind of dyed hair
tongue.png

Someday I plan to dye my hair....but I want many colors so my plan is this.... every fess months I will change two colors to different colors but I will have it like this.

Every few moths the colors will change on both sides, so I can try out different colors to see what I like and don't like. And maybe have them in corn rows just colors split of the sides. Sorry I'm very confusing lol

Someday I plan to dye my hair....but I want many colors so my plan is this.... every fess months I will change two colors to different colors but I will have it like this.

Every few moths the colors will change on both sides, so I can try out different colors to see what I like and don't like. And maybe have them in corn rows just colors split of the sides. Sorry I'm very confusing lol

Makes sense. My sisters friend has silver hair but I never saw it

Nice :)

Back
Top Bottom