Mad neighbor

That's amazing! Good donkey. It's sad the owner didn't take better care of her pet...but if not for your donkey you may not have your chickens..hard lesson learned. That's one cool police officer!

I probably have more money invested in my chickens than she does in her house. I am a dog person too. Well I love my dog really don't care about anyone elses. I. Have expensive chickens and really could care less bout her mutt

Nice guard donkey. Now, if you say a donkey would kill spiders, I know I wouldn't have to ask dh twice to get a donkey as he's a little bit scared of spiders.
gig.gif

It's a shame the dog's owner didn't have enough common sense to realize it's her responsibility to keep her animals home.

Quote:
And here I always thought LGD stood for "Livestock Guardian DOG" LOL.

Yep, I feel sorry for the dog because it wasn't his/her fault it got killed - it was the irresponsible owner's fault for letting it range.

I will never understand people letting their animals run loose and then getting mad when something happens to them...they would not let their 2 year old toddler run the neighborhood.....or would they? Stupid people!

Hmm...surprised the officer didn't give her a "Dog at large" ticket!
lol.png
Did she go onto your property to see it? How did she know? I'd be careful about your donkey now. She may try and retaliate.
sad.png
Do you have any game cams up?

Shelly

I worry about retaliation also. We had to teach the neighbors dog a lesson his owner became rather passive aggressive and made me afraid to leave home while he was home.....
But the funny side of the story is after the dog got shot, the owner called the sherrif and I heard the sherrif tell him,"yep, dogs get shot out here".

Back
Top Bottom