made a drastic change.. could use a bit of encouragment

shadowpaints

Songster
10 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
i was raised with a family that didnt like makeup, or making oneself look good. i have for years wore my hair shoulder length and i have no idea how to put make up on. just thow the hair into a ponytail, and go...
yesterday, i decided to do something for my self. i got a styleish hair cut and then this morning had my roomie/best friend, give me a make over. im a bit amazed, but i dont feel like myself. i went from this:
familypics008.jpg

to this

006-3.jpg

now my plan is to loose about 80lbs....

im kinda excited!

My feeling has always been, "Do what makes YOU happy and feel good." You look great both ways and I'll bet your hubby (?) will agree. Be proud that you had the courage to try something new.

WOW ............ I love your new look. That's great.
Now is a good time to start a diat.
It will be a long way, but every little stone in your shoes is it worth.
Recommend, to drink a lot plain water or unsweetend icetea and the best is selfmade. Don't add any sugar or sweetender, but lemonjuice, made from real lemon. Have a glas of plain water before every meal. Start a little sportprogram, like walking. I know you will rock it and next year, you will post, that you reach your goal
thumbsup.gif

I don't wear makeup either, maybe a chapstick LOL!

You look good naturally!

YOu and me both, need to lose 80 lbs too! Welcome to the crowd! Wooo hooooo!

What's that saying about every journey starting with a small step? Congratulations on taking the first small step, you look lovely!
thumbsup.gif

Your hair is SO cute! I love it! I grew up the oposite, my mother would always remind me to make sure I had make up on before I left the house. I agree completely with Momagain1; sometimes you just have to do something for yourself!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom