Magicfly incubators

They do look the same. You are right probably made in the same factory.

I'm considering purchasing the magicfly 12 fully automatic incubator. The reviews I read were mostly great- five stars, though there is not that many reviews and I'm leery anyway of reviews online (I read that the company that sells them will take out bad reviews for a fee). My other choice is the brinsea octagon 20. Its just so expensive, but seems like its pretty easy for first timers, like me. I've heard nothing but rave reviews for that product.

12 hatchlings might be a better number for me to handle rather than 20, so I'm strongly considering the magicfly 12. I might be wrong but it seems it just came out on the market not that long ago. I hope it is all as it says it is and more. I like the price!

Im expecting to get my end results in a couple days. So far half the eggs looked to develope, but they were shipped and the half that didn't develop all had detached air bubbles. Went into lockdown yesterday, so will keep you updated. The instructions weren't perfect english and this is my first try too.

I tried another batch of eggs, because my last batch only had 2 hatch and they were late. Did things a little differently. Hand turned them myself so was able to fit 14 eggs. Turned them 3 times a day. Had the incubator stationed in my bathroom to help with humidity, since we are in a dry place. Also upped the temp one and this time 13 out of 14 hatched and all on time. Also dropped the temp manually at lockdown.

I just bought this incubator and am having a hard time with the instruction manual. What temp did you set yours at? I am also having a hard time determining if this is still air or not. I am assuming so but the manual leaves a lot to be desired
1f612.png

Back
Top Bottom