Magicfly incubators

Are you telling me you can't read their profoundly awesome and correct english?

But in all seriousness...I have one and I've got it set to 98-99.5...but I also have another thermometer and humidity gauge keeping it honest and I keep it wrapped in a towel and I tend to manual turn with constant monitoring as to the temp and adjust things when needed. I've hatched A LOT of quail in it.
Oh, and it's forced air.

Now somebody needs to tell me what a "local chicken" is in their manual and what makes them so different from regular old chickens that they need their own column on the incubation temp table.

I have a temp and humidity gauge in it and have it doing an empty test run right now. I put the 100ml of water in it and my humidity is crazy high. I live in Colorado so we have very little humidity. I'm going to have to play with that part a little! I'm getting eggs in a few weeks! Wish me luck:)

Good luck rbj!

I would also suggest calibrating your meters before believing any of them!
smile.png

Oh yeah. The humidity thing. I usually dry hatch because I live in a wet climate, and when I need humidity I put a Dixie cup in full of water-cup and all. I'm going to be experimenting with getting a tiny glad container full of water and cutting a hole in the lid and putting that in the incubator during normal non-lockdown. I'm also probably getting a second incubator and one will be my backup.

This isn't the greatest incubator, but it works and is reliably consistent. That's why I'm happy with it.

Hi all, I know this is an older thread, but I am hoping that someone out there can help me! I've borrowed a Magicfly 12-egg incubator from a friend of a friend, and she wasn't able to find the user manual to send with it. So I'm looking at this pile of plastic parts and I have no idea how to assemble them! I am hatching duck eggs (Cayugas) and I live in Colorado (dry climate). Can someone with a user manual possibly nudge me in the right direction?

Edited: I've been able to watch enough YouTube videos in French and German so I *think* I've got a fairly good handle on how to assemble this thing! Fingers crossed, here goes nothin!

Last edited:
Hi all, I know this is an older thread, but I am hoping that someone out there can help me! I've borrowed a Magicfly 12-egg incubator from a friend of a friend, and she wasn't able to find the user manual to send with it. So I'm looking at this pile of plastic parts and I have no idea how to assemble them! I am hatching duck eggs (Cayugas) and I live in Colorado (dry climate). Can someone with a user manual possibly nudge me in the right direction?

Edited: I've been able to watch enough YouTube videos in French and German so I *think* I've got a fairly good handle on how to assemble this thing! Fingers crossed, here goes nothin!
Good luck. Its a great incubator.

I have had a good deal of success with this incubator here in Colorado:) I have the owners manual at home and would happily take photos of the parts you need and post. I can also post a pic of the assembled incubator if that would help?

I have had a good deal of success with this incubator here in Colorado:) I have the owners manual at home and would happily take photos of the parts you need and post. I can also post a pic of the assembled incubator if that would help?
Thank you! I have my 8 duck eggs setting in it now, and I THINK that I've got it all assembled correctly- They're warm and turning, at least :)
I suppose this is a silly question, but when it's time to go into lockdown, should I just remove the black tray so they won't turn?
If I come across any other questions and need a manual, I'll definitely reach out!

Back
Top Bottom