Silver Laced Wyandottes

• Total voters
@MapleValleyAcresFarm is the thread for all Wyandotte's, or just Silver Laced? I guess other varieties could be "guests" here 😉
It's supposed to be just for Silver Laced- but i don't want to offend anyone by saying other varieties aren't welcome. Because they can be- as guests! ☺️
Yes, let's just say the other varieties are just guests!😉

My four months+ beauties. I have one cockerel and two pullets. Looking forward to get the first egg...
Screenshot_2021-09-17-20-38-47-118_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

Last edited:
We have 9 Wyandotte pullets, I think four are SLW? Then 3 gold and 2 Colombian. Everything I read before I got them said they were friendly and they’re just not… Maybe it’s because there’s more of them? The kids are still trying to bribe them into friendly birds lol. We have two Rainbow Ranger roos and two WJG that are all very friendly, always have been. The Dots girls as I call them lol are flighty, very fast development compared to the others. 4 weeks now and mostly feathered, happy to be outside in a mini coop, but savage your hands when it’s time to pop in bed

We have 9 Wyandotte pullets, I think four are SLW? Then 3 gold and 2 Colombian. Everything I read before I got them said they were friendly and they’re just not… Maybe it’s because there’s more of them? The kids are still trying to bribe them into friendly birds lol. We have two Rainbow Ranger roos and two WJG that are all very friendly, always have been. The Dots girls as I call them lol are flighty, very fast development compared to the others. 4 weeks now and mostly feathered, happy to be outside in a mini coop, but savage your hands when it’s time to pop in bed
I have two Blue laced reds and they are not friendly at all either. I think certain wyandottes could probably be friendly but the breed all together seems pretty aggressive. ;)

I have two Blue laced reds and they are not friendly at all either. I think certain wyandottes could probably be friendly but the breed all together seems pretty aggressive. ;)
Glad it’s not just me! Chicken math got me and there’s now four Sapphire Gem chicks in my wash room lol. We’re hoping to start 4H soon and will need something a bit easier to tote about

Back
Top Bottom