Magpie Breeding

As you can see, I have a LOT of duckling pictures, but not very many adult pictures. I only currently have 5 Magpies, but plan to get more in the spring. I have hatched out about 25 ducklings.

Wow those are some cuties!!! I can see why you take so many pics of them! Where do you get your Magpies? It's not a breed I see for sale very often.

Wow those are some cuties!!! I can see why you take so many pics of them! Where do you get your Magpies? It's not a breed I see for sale very often.
The first ones I got were from Johnson's Waterfowl in MN. They have both blue and black (and some really nice quality Runners in lots of colors. ;)). I also got some from ChickCharney Farm this past spring, but I don't have those anymore, and their website isn't up anymore. I do have her email though if you want to try and contact her. :) They both have decent stock. This Spring, I'm going to order some from a Show Quality breeder in OR. If you would like his contact info I can send you a PM.
www.johnsonswaterfowl.com

The first ones I got were from Johnson's Waterfowl in MN. They have both blue and black (and some really nice quality Runners in lots of colors. ;)). I also got some from ChickCharney Farm this past spring, but I don't have those anymore, and their website isn't up anymore. I do have her email though if you want to try and contact her. :) They both have decent stock. This Spring, I'm going to order some from a Show Quality breeder in OR. If you would like his contact info I can send you a PM.
www.johnsonswaterfowl.com

I was just looking at Johnsons Waterfowl yesterday - they have beautiful birds. BEcause they have Magpies and Runners, I'll probably order from them. Thank you so much - I'm so excited!!!

Thanks for all the great answers. Really helped. Y'all have a great holiday season. Be safe, plan ahead and don't drink and drive on New Years. I want to hear from Y'all next year.

Back
Top Bottom