magpie call duck

ourlittleflock

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
North Carolina
where can i buy magpie call duck eggs - do you know anyone who has them?????
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

they are the black and white call ducks if I have the name incorrect

thanks guys, but we can't take credit for them........our 13 year old son raises the magpies. He has the black and white and the blue and white. Here is the pullet he raised this past year. He has come a long way since he started breeding them. We don't sell eggs, but we will ship young ducks and adults.

21841_163.jpg

Jerry Foley has some, I believe.
Maybe check out Foley's Waterfowls website.
They really are pretty little birds, aren't they?

Foley's have probably some of the best in this area I've seen. We have a blue/black pair out in our breeding pens right now that we bought from his son. Our 2 year old absolutly loves them! We have another pair that is forsale, (not magpies) but every time I mention having Call ducks for sale, he screams from all over the house..."YOU CAN'T SELL MY CALL DUCKS!"
K&S

Oh, noooooo!!!!!

Those are too too too too too cute. I cannot live without some. I didn't know they existed until this very moment and now I will be building call duck pens and begging my husband to please please please let me spend some of our meager budget on more ducks because I MUST MUST MUST MUST have some.
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Here are my full-sized magpies (blue drake, black hens, these are actual magpies the breed):

37992_magpie_drake_and_ladies.jpg

They NEEEEED some little miniature buddies, right??

Quote:
Absolutely they need some! Every duck needs a "Little Brother" or "Little Sister" that matches them in color!
Your full sized magpies are lovely.
smile.png

I'd love to have some Magpie Calls as well, but I am trying to pick my battles wisely-of course I have no ducky willpower so I may end up with some of these, too!

Back
Top Bottom