Mahonri - Got more pic's of your Ameraucana in your Avi??

steffpeck

Songster
12 Years
Mar 25, 2007
Erda, UT
The bird in your Avitar is gorgeous!!! Do you have more pic's to share?? Is that your roo or your pullet? GORGEOUS!!!

That's my roo and I got him from Jean (Pips and Peeps).... and he is beautiful.

He and the pullet she sent me are inseparable, he protects her like she is the only available hen and we have a couple of other juvie pullets that we are putting with them now but they stay away still.

We'll be introducing all of them to the flock at large in another week. He is still young so it will be awhile I'm certain before he starts to try and dominate the ladies... I doubt he'll ever breed my 10 month old hens.

No crowing yet and he has got to be almost 19 weeks now.

I'll try and get some more pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Plan on selling me some eggs when they start laying... pleeeeease! Your close enough to me I could even pick them up.

I'm also on a waiting list for a trio of blues from Lisa and Gary Cree. I figure it's good to diversify your genes.

Before long, I imagine I will be completely Ameraucana and EE in my coop with a couple Golden Cuckooo Marans, just for fun.

I'd also like to have a breeding pen of Salmon Faverolles I'm hoping to do some hatching in September.

Last edited:
I have a 2 1/2-week-old blue cockerel hatched out from Jean's eggs, so I am eager to see what the future holds. Lord Flatley is such the little man, always watchful of the others from Day 1. Must be in the genes!

. . . and now another day has passed, so - -

12029_2_useless_without_pictures.jpg

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom