Mahonri Mix, 18 eggs, Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, FBCMs

Quote:
you lucky....

I will start gathering these eggs for my own bator beginning March 23.

Hello Mahonri,

When you figure out the shipping/posting thingy......let me know and sign me up for a doz of your lovelies!!!! Just shoot me a pm
wink.png

Last edited:
At present this mix has a dozen W/BW Ams, 5 BCMs and 1 BWA X Splash Polish EE.

Mahonri; did you figure out the shipping yet? I am very interested in a batch of your eggs if you don't mind them going to a newbie.

Once, as an experiment, I collected 8 chickens eggs from a ranch and found 6 duck eggs laying around the pond. I took them home and borrowed a neighbors incubator, it was a cheapy foam incubator, but dang if it didn't work. ALL the eggs hatched. I gave many of the birds away to friends since I didn't have anywhere to keep that many. So I don't know if it was beginners luck or my tedious tending.

Anyway, now I live in a place to keep chickens and currently have a little black banty Cochin. We are very attached to him, but would like hens that lay bigger eggs. So we are planning on getting him some bigger girls, also hoping he wont be able to damage their feathers so bad with them being bigger.

Please let me know about the shipping. I'd rather get some interesting chickens instead of the bland chickens that show up at our local feed stores.

Thank you
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom