Mahonri's 2nd Annual BYC EASTER HATCH. Post pics of your chicks!

My very first incubator experience is only on day 3, so I will very timidly say, I'll play too! and I suppose what I decide to try to hatch will depend on how well this hatch turns out.
fl.gif

Quote:
Fennario is beautiful! You have 20 cats??
ep.gif

Sorry, that's outdated - we have 23 now
hmm.png
Not by choice - we inherited a wild population when we bought our property. I've been workiing on getting them tamed and "fixed". There is only 3 in the house at least
tongue.png

Good for you!

I want to trap and neuter the local population (we moved into a farm house complete with local feral cats) but DH says I should leave them alone.

Like I want a zillion NEW cats hanging around next kitten season.
roll.png

Your kitties are beautiful and you must be very dedicated to bottle raise your little one.
big_smile.png

Well , I've experienced getting shipped eggs for the first time . It was not great LOL . When they handed me a plastic bag with egg goo visible on its sides , I started to suspect I might not be super happy to see what was in the box .

44349_eggs_008.jpg

44349_eggs_009.jpg

44349_eggs_010.jpg

I washed the goo off the five eggs that made it , saw three have air cells detached , and will set them later day along with some of my own that have one , out of every twenty , that looked fertile . I suspect this will not be a great hatch , but ya never know unless you try .

Wow. That's awful. The worst I've had so far with shipped eggs was some that arrived scrambled with detached air cells, but knock wood they've always been bubbled wrapped and arrived unbroken.

Back
Top Bottom