Mahonri's 2nd Annual BYC EASTER HATCH. Post pics of your chicks!

Quote:
Fennario is beautiful! You have 20 cats??
ep.gif

I am SO in! Well...provided Wynette's SPPRs will let me participate in time...c'mon girlies, please lay me some eggs!
bow.gif

With any luck, my own mixed flock will be back up and running by then. I've been so impressed with my BSL, Poulet, I've just GOT to try hatching an egg from her!

I've got one SPPR pullet in with a little Modern Game roo (her buddy when a hatch went horribly wrong last year). I think I'll pass on hatching that combo! Goodness...what in the world would that produce?!?!
gig.gif

Lauren I knew a fellow "hatchaholic" wouldn't be able to resist too long! Gonna use that new incubator for the first time or did you break down and use it already?
wink.png
lol.png

Quote:
Fennario is beautiful! You have 20 cats??
ep.gif

Sorry, that's outdated - we have 23 now
hmm.png
Not by choice - we inherited a wild population when we bought our property. I've been workiing on getting them tamed and "fixed". There is only 3 in the house at least
tongue.png

Quote:
WOOT!

Got some chicks coming April 5th (or thereabouts). Can't wait to get my flock of Iowa Blues started! Give me a yell when you have eggs/chicks you wish to part with!

Hmm, I feel a bit silly really, with the Hatchright - must be able to hatch 300 eggs, and I'm just doing 1-2 dozen a time. But then hubby got it for a song, patched it up and it works pretty darn good now. I think this one was originally made for emu eggs; we had to change all the rollers so the eggs wouldn't fall through. And its nice having the incubator and hatcher in one machine.

So, if anyone in the South Puget Sound area doesn't have a bator, I have space in mine
smile.png

Kathy - going down to the chicken room to check for pips - is it too early, its day 20 , I'm sooo anxious. Golly, wasn't even this anxious when I had the kiddies
big_smile.png

So far 58 participants...

Be certain to check post #1 to see if you are listed and if you are not, PM me!

Heaven knows I probably missed somebody.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom