Mailman has my chicks again

All right here's my last entry on this matter from the standpoint of a former letter carrier. The complaints I remember are the "in your face, stay off my lawn complaints". That said it's the squeeky wheel that gets the oil. Why? cuz it's the loudest that's why. Now I'm not saying go in there like a raving lunatic, but let them know how upset you are. You want to make an "impression" on them.

As for e-mails, you don't think they are read do you? It's very hard to ignore a hand written letter. Course they can be different than me who just deletes e-mails by the boat load. Then again I did work in "customer service" for a while so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. (sarcasim intended)

As for Walter. Why would he care? You don't think a gross income of $52,000 + benefits is enough to make him care do you? Total yearly income plus bennies $72 grand. So why should you expect him to care?

Look I'm not trying to be harsh but if your going to complain then complain to the right people. If you want things to change.. Sometimes you have to get upset, it's sad but true. There is such a thing as "righteous anger".

Don't post here and redirect your anger at me, I'm on your side. The OP has the right to expect good service. IMHO

Rancher Hicks,

I'm sorry if I didn't explain my intent more clearly - my purpose in sending the email suggestion via the USPS site was not to resolve txchickie's particular issue - in fact, I had commented earlier in agreement with your strong recommendation that she make a visit there to her local office and raise a stink over what happened!

I am hoping that someone reads the email there at the USPS - and my thought is that if enough of those types of suggestions/complaints are received, they will feel beleaguered enough to make some policy changes that would be reviewed at the morning service meetings you mentioned. My attempt to go up the ladder, as it were.
smile.png
Perhaps they do not read the emails and it was a vain effort; if that is the case, at least I didn't spend a great deal of time on it. If you have a suggestion as far as where to send a handwritten letter within the USPS for greatest efficacy in getting changes made, I will gladly accept it. Perhaps a handwritten letter campaign would open some eyes within the bureaucracy as to the importance of this issue. Given that the USPS has lost a great deal of their business to electronic media, I would hope that their package business would be a high priority in terms of their insuring the quality of service.

If you have a recommendation someone "high on the ladder" at the USPS we can contact, I'm all ears!
smile.png
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom