MAINE chicken stocks, swaps and shows 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any southern maine events except for sanford... which we're going on our 10th anniversary vacation that day. I was hoping to find a blue silkie :) Do you guys think there will be others?

sanford has swaps every weekend once they start up. there might be other swaps in the area but these are the only ones I have info on. if you hear of others, i will gladly post them up. if you are close to NH you could also look there. I have some blue silkies (carry the paint gene) but i'min central maine near augusta.

I don't see any southern maine events except for sanford... which we're going on our 10th anniversary vacation that day. I was hoping to find a blue silkie :) Do you guys think there will be others?

Was in the Windham TSC today talking to the guy that would do the swaps there. Starting to think of one the end of April! We will see where we get with it....Please be patient! I am a first time organizer and really dont know what the heck I am doing!

if you have questions, just pm me, i'll help all I can.

Was in the Windham TSC today talking to the guy that would do the swaps there. Starting to think of one the end of April! We will see where we get with it....Please be patient! I am a first time organizer and really dont know what the heck I am doing!

I am looking for bantam pullets or young bantam hens for my flock. No cochins as I already have a few of those, so if anyone thinks they might bring them to the Waterville swap(if it happens), I'll be there!!

We need some swaps in the midcoast! Knox county

hello, mixed flock. i live in knox county as well . i was thinking of having a swap in the knox county area as well. i buy my grain at rzr in waldoboro. they really dont have a big enough parking lot to do a swap. there is also union agway in union they have a bigger parking area there. maybe we could get something going there. there is also aubuchon hardware in belfast with a good size parking area. hopefully someday there will be a tractor supply in rockland or thomaston. until then i attend the tractor supply swaps in augusta on a regular basis. if you have any questions feel free to ask,

definatley working to get the waterville swaps going. good luck with the bantams, I think you are the first person I have heard looking for bantams, so many times they are passed over. I had 2 bantams I just sold that laid eggs as large as my large fowl.

I am looking for bantam pullets or young bantam hens for my flock. No cochins as I already have a few of those, so if anyone thinks they might bring them to the Waterville swap(if it happens), I'll be there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom