Maine

smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
No need for insulation or a heat lamp, those (and most other) breeds will do just fine without either.

Thanks all! Off to go browse Uncle Henry's and CL some more. Looking forward to getting to know some of the Maine chicken enthusiasts on here
smile.png

Just wanted to post to say hello to fellow Maine chicken enthusiasts. I'm a new chicken owner in Waldoboro.

Hello Maine peeps! I'm in Harrison, ME!

I'm fairly new to raising chickens and absolutely love this website! Like chickens, it's addicting! My chickies are now 6 weeks old and are finally out in the coop! I don't have a run yet, but they do have a large chicken tractor that they think is BIG fun! I'm happy to see that there is a group for us Mainers! I'm always looking for people to talk chicken with!

ok, I have another no show...I have some chocolate oegb, 3 polish(straight run), 1 orloff(pullet) all from Ideal...I only needed a few chicks and since I would have to pay extra for not ordering I added these as extras. I also have 3 mixed barred rock chicks(1 cockeral(black), 2 pullets(one barred, one white)my guess). I am giving these away as I have too many birds right now, just need them to go asap! any takers?

eta- these range from 4-5 weeks and I am in Windham

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom