Maine

Quote:
Your stuff is beautiful!

thank you, now I'm procrasting about what I should make in addition to what I already have.

well do a chicken my wife has a really nice staind glass rooster that one of our friends made for her years ago and she love it she has in hanging in the kitchen window in front of the sink

Last edited:
these I made over the last few days. still really new at this glass fusing but it's fun and learning alot.
the hardest part seems to be how to attach a bail so it can be hung up. I think I have solved that with glue on bails but you can see my different attempts with drilling, some better then others.
1961_eggs_009.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:

mine is the butterfly but you really need to see it in person, it's irridescent. my son is having me make him one with MEW from pokemon on it and I just finished a silkie tonight but not in the photo.

Very nice Hoppy . This doesn't have much to do with chickens -- I'm looking for Guinea Pig Breeders here in maine with show pigs . And would like to know if their are any clubs or groups to join also . Any info would be great . Hope all is well with everyone ~~ Tammy

Quote:

mine is the butterfly but you really need to see it in person, it's irridescent. my son is having me make him one with MEW from pokemon on it and I just finished a silkie tonight but not in the photo.

I can't tell what the white one is? Maybe a snowflake?

Quote:

I can't tell what the white one is? Maybe a snowflake?

actually it's a tree of life but the flash made it hard to see.

Hi everyone.
I raise ducks in southern Maine. I am trying to be smart and safe about raising them since I sell eggs and live birds. I want to get me flock NPIP tested. Does anyone know who I have to contact to get that done? I tried to contact the state vet, Dr. Hoenig, but I am still waiting to hear back from him.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom