Maine

I live in vienna! (small town) I'm actually looking for anybody near me to chat with about chickens and maybe trade a few and such, if you live near me then go to my website Taylorsbarnyard.weebly.com! Thanks! Also anybody at the

Tractor supply in wilton on the 16th!

TayFray checked out your website
thumbsup.gif
only thing it's Greenys' in Mercer not Greelys . I live on the other side of farmington . I've had my poultry processed through Greenys. I was at TSC in Wilton . Sold alot of poultry -- we stayed till about 1/4 of 2 then we had to pack it in . I met Chemical girl she brought her NN chickens . ~~~~ Tammy

Last edited:
I'm bummed that I'll miss the swap at TSC in Augusta this weekend. I work 12 hour shifts Fri-Sun this week. Ugh.

Anyone want a few male EE mutt chicks hatched March 20th? LoL. I'm keeping the girls, but there are a handful of obvious boys I would like to pass along to someone who wants them. They are the offspring of an EE rooster crossed with golden comets, new hampshire reds, and an EE mutt female who has the cheek feathers, but lays a pale pinkish egg. I don't know who came from which hen. I think they will grow up to be handsome boys especially the light one with dark legs! One of the red ones is developing a rose-type comb. They are well handled and full of pep!

*sigh*....my 2 chicks from greenfire need to go
sad.png
They are american game shorty bullock grays, I'm 90% sure they are cockerals
hit.gif
. These guys have such personality and are so friendly I hate to see them go but my little Napoleon(oegb) is the only banty roo I have and don't need any more game roos. Anyone interested in these boys? I think they are 4 weeks old

Hey fellow "maine-ahs"
smile.png
Sadly, I don't think we will make the augusta swap, but everything is looking good for lewiston! Will be bringing a few day old chicks ( as long as they don't sell before then ), some organically grown seedlings, and maybe a few bunnies, who knows! But we have a long wanted list!

You can find it on our website : http://www.cranberrycreekfarm.webs.com , and either pm me here or contact me through the site if you have something you are looking to sell.

I also have many hatching eggs ( Mixed flock chicken, bantam ameraucana mixes, runner/runner cross duck, purebred runners and etc. ) I can bring to Lewiston with me, just give me a heads up and I'll hold them for you!

Thanks
smile.png

Hi everyone,
I have to get rid of 8 roosters. 4 nasty ones that don't care what happens to them, just want them gone asap. 3 are large russian orloffs, they attack me everytime I go let them out. DH was going to do the deed but I feel like it is such a waste cuz I don't eat our chickens (deal with kids) and the other is a not so nice silver lakenvelder, but he just might not be nice because the other boys, but really I don't care cuz I lost his mate over the winter and really don't need him. anyone know who would take these???? freeeeeeeeeeeeee placed an ad on craigslist, farmer called said he wanted them but he never showed up
smack.gif

the other 4 I just am not keeping, 2 nice paul smith black ameraucana, one did get a little frost bite from the winter and then there are 2 very pretty blue wheaten ameraucana. very passive. the black ones fight each other for the girls and while they are fighting the wheatens sneak in on the girls
tongue.png
I don't want these eaten and will let them go free to someone that won't eat them....at least the wheaten ones....but it seems like such a shame to let the black ones get eaten...

so if anyone can PLEASE help me out???

p.s. they all hatched last year

Back
Top Bottom