Maine

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by chickenboy, Mar 16, 2007.

1. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Quote:cute- now you can start making for chicken swap plans. how many chickens can you carry with this bundle?
    (like me, I have to figure how many chickens can I bring if I have 1 or 2 children with me)

I know! now that he is here I need to figure out what we are selling! I still have runner ducklings for sale. And plan on making some more soaps in the near future. Can't wait for the next swap!

2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:cute- now you can start making for chicken swap plans. how many chickens can you carry with this bundle?
    (like me, I have to figure how many chickens can I bring if I have 1 or 2 children with me)

I know! now that he is here I need to figure out what we are selling! I still have runner ducklings for sale. And plan on making some more soaps in the near future. Can't wait for the next swap!

I'm trying to help the augusta tsc have a farm days swaps, one more swap for all us poultry people. if anyone wants to give me a hand with this, greatly appreciate it. i don't know any of the goat,sheep whatever farm groups there are out there so I'm trying to make connections and get something going soon.

3. bwockbwock

bwockbwock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Perfection!

4. Speed

Speed Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    The Berwicks
    went out to the coop to see if we had any eggs, one of the golden comets is laying now. we also had a white egg, no clue who laid it. the breeds i have are in my signature, i didn't know i had any white egg layers.

5. superchemicalgirl

superchemicalgirl HEN PECKED

Jan 10, 2010
    Vacationland, Maine
    Quote:My speckled sussex lays a cream colored egg.

6. bwockbwock

bwockbwock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Quote:I know! now that he is here I need to figure out what we are selling! I still have runner ducklings for sale. And plan on making some more soaps in the near future. Can't wait for the next swap!

I'm trying to help the augusta tsc have a farm days swaps, one more swap for all us poultry people. if anyone wants to give me a hand with this, greatly appreciate it. i don't know any of the goat,sheep whatever farm groups there are out there so I'm trying to make connections and get something going soon.

I would be willing to help out with TSC Augusta swaps if there is something I can do. Is it OK for me to post my email address here in the forum?

7. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:I'm trying to help the augusta tsc have a farm days swaps, one more swap for all us poultry people. if anyone wants to give me a hand with this, greatly appreciate it. i don't know any of the goat,sheep whatever farm groups there are out there so I'm trying to make connections and get something going soon.

I would be willing to help out with TSC Augusta swaps if there is something I can do. Is it OK for me to post my email address here in the forum?

I have it, I will email you

8. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:my ameraucana lays an egg so light blue you'd think it was white.

9. VioletBlueIvy

VioletBlueIvy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2010
    Beautiful! Congrats!
    I reccomend a baby sling, get a good one though. Mine are 17 mo apart and I couldnt have done it without it! That will free up your hands for carrying chickens!

10. annabananaandfamily

annabananaandfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Maine
    WHos going to scarb tomorrow and whatcha bringing?

I going and bring 4 kids and a husband....but I dont think I will trade em!

Then again that might depend on how the car ride goes;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by