Maine

That could be fixed.  (maybe)

Ya I wish
1f61e.png

Thank you all for your help! I'm going to go with Wyandotte, Buff Orpington and EE! I wish Portland would allow more chickens!
1f603.png

Yay Buff orpingtons are so much fun! They are a great dual purpoar chicken and are super criendly and beautiful! Easter eggers are adorable too!

Howdy ya'll. Been awhile since I posted in this thread. I'm from Nova Scotia and visit Maine every summer. Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Spring has been in the air here this weekend and I couldn't be happier about it ! Hope ya'll are having a fantastic weekend !

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We did some spring cleaning which of course led to thoughts of spring itself and hatching chicks. We have 2 brooders going already!

I thought it might be helpful to post a list of who's hatching what, where and when so we can buy / sell / swap chicks close to home.

We have coturnix quail hatching mid March in Waterboro.

Post 'em if you got 'em!

We have another batch of Comets in the incubator, due to hatch in two weeks. Someone took the pullets of our first batch, the males are in the brooder awaiting their arrival at freezer camp. We'll probably due one more hatch after this one of comets then switch gears to Corn-Rocks.

We're in South China. www.FromAwayFarmMaine.com

We have another batch of Comets in the incubator, due to hatch in two weeks. Someone took the pullets of our first batch, the males are in the brooder awaiting their arrival at freezer camp. We'll probably due one more hatch after this one of comets then switch gears to Corn-Rocks.

We're in South China. www.FromAwayFarmMaine.com

How big do your corn-rocks dress to?

You also need bees.

Im getting six pullet day old buff orpingtons on march 30th still looking for straight run buff orps or a friendly buff orp rooster if anyone has any local to me.

How big do your corn-rocks dress to?

You also need bees.

We're still in the progress of collecting data on them, it's the first year with that breeding experiment. The goal is 4.5lbs in 10~ weeks which should be a fairly easy benchmark given the parent stock.

We want bees, particularly as we're heavy honey users. It just hasn't fit into the schedule yet, but I've been considering looking for a beekeeper who would want to put one on our property in exchange for some of the honey. I'm building a road side farm stand and would love to stock it with as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom