Making an egg skelter ?

I can't understand why you all are trying to make one. The copper will be more expensive than buying one. You can order one to pick up at a store starting at $12! The wooden ones look nice but would only be good for a couple chickens. And with 'chicken math' who has only a couple chickens! lol.

I bought a Egg Skelter Deluxe Modern Spiraling Dispenser RackBasken Storage Spacv Up to 24! on eBay for less than $11.00. I doubt I could make one for that price on material alone, not even counting the time and effort that would have to go into it.

egg skelter on ebay.jpg

I can't understand why you all are trying to make one. The copper will be more expensive than buying one. You can order one to pick up at a store starting at $12! The wooden ones look nice but would only be good for a couple chickens. And with 'chicken math' who has only a couple chickens! lol.
I made one that hangs on the wall. This frees up much needed counter space.

Hi everyone, I'm the wife of Phil who invented them, in UK nearly five years ago! We have launched in USA, about two weeks ago, through mannapro ...try mannapro.com or eggskelter.com
they're a lot harder to make than they look...... believe me.:)
Thank you for the acknowledgement and thank Phil for the invention. I want to buy one ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom