Malay Chick Growth Thread

Pics
Your pullet is also a Blue Wheaten like mine are. Except my Khaki cockerel.
Your blue wheaten girl is gorgeous! I guess I have a girl with an attitude then, which is pretty much what I thought anyway. That second pic was of the boy that we were unsure of his breed... Malay or Shamo. I had ordered Malay eggs, and he's what hatched from them.

The the two Indo Gigante that I got from DV are growing nicely. I "think" I have a pair. The light one looks to be a Blue Wheaten (female??), and the other a Blue (male??). Here's updated pics of them...

fotor_1623892349868.jpg

fotor_1623892491786.jpg

Your blue wheaten girl is gorgeous! I guess I have a girl with an attitude then, which is pretty much what I thought anyway. That second pic was of the boy that we were unsure of his breed... Malay or Shamo. I had ordered Malay eggs, and he's what hatched from them.

The the two Indo Gigante that I got from DV are growing nicely. I "think" I have a pair. The light one looks to be a Blue Wheaten (female??), and the other a Blue (male??). Here's updated pics of them...

View attachment 2721858
View attachment 2721859
The first Maybe a Mixed Colored Pullet?

The other is cockerel.
Your cockerel looks to have a shortish neck, like mine did. So maybe I'm right about an Accidental Indio Gigante?
20210508_140634.jpg

Also, I'm gonna work on that pen like I said I was. Just didn't have the time Saturday. My dad had his work schedule messed up.

Back
Top Bottom