Malay thread

Pics
You don't think so? Ill post some pictures of the parent stock! I would absolutely love a pair! I'm in Eastern KY but travel to Western KY some and East Tennessee and South West Virgina! I'd look into shipping them!! PM me please! Maybe we can figure something out! I can't find bad Malays around me let along a decent pair! ;-( You would make my year lol
Here's the wings on the chicks I was talking about earlier that's made me think they are a pair! 2 chicks of the same breed and age with totally different combs and wing feathers? Their combs actually are starting to look more alike now but you can tell in the pics I've posted that I'm not crazy there are a difference! Take a good look at the wings the malay with less feathering on its wings has the end feathers sticking out! I came in yesterday and it looks like its bent them but I had a turkey do that and it went right back with in a week or two! Anywho 1s feathers are a even length and the others are way shorter closer to the shoulders like almost nonexistent u can see its bare back where as the other you cannot its totally covered with wing feathers! I hope u guys understand I'm trying to go into super detail the best I know how lol

Last edited:
I was asking you. I would give you a pair of good birds,white, if you were close enough to pick them up. Even as chicks those birds don't look very Malay at all.
I would absolutely LOVE a pair!! I have 2 baby boys my oldest will be 2 in August and I'm a stay at home mom! I got into chickens in April for the first time for just a hobby on the side to get me and the boys out of the house during the day and I've become completely addicted! I saved for a while and we just built my dream coop! It has 12 individual breeding stalls with mini hen houses on top with pull out trays and then a ramp with a run under each of the mini hen houses! I have 21 rare breeds including turkey peafowl and quail! Malays are my very favorite breed of them all! I dont know why! I have searched forever trying to find quality chicks and there none around me! I did find this lady with the birds above and she shipped me 7 eggs! The first time I paid a small fortune for the eggs I wanted a spangled malay or a Wheaton or white (just a light colored one) and I ended up with 3 viable eggs and out of the 3 2 hatched (that were the color above?) I was so disappointed that I called and asked her could she send me 7 more (that I paid another small fortune for) and I've already threw out every single egg due to them stinking horrible and I normally have a very good hatch rate ;-( The 2nd set she sent me all the Wheaton and spangled eggs she had and none hatched so I've just about given up! I have spent my savings on this chicken hobby and I need to start saving again for my kids birthday parties lol Chickens have taken over my life! Everyone thinks I'm crazy I'm 24 (be 25 in August) I'm 105 lbs with long blonde hair and was always pretty girly I cheered in school and was prom queen so its blew everyone's minds that I have over 150 birds lol I'm the only one who cares for them! I was a 1st place pike co national champion wild turkey caller in high school so I don't know why its shocked everyone so much lol

I am VERY seriously looking to buy some black malay eggs. I'll pay a very good price for them! Please let me know if you can help!

I'm looking for some Malay eggs - I'm hesitant to buy online because most of the ads I have come across seem sketchy at best. Does anyone know of any good breeders with quality birds?

Back
Top Bottom