Male chicks cry?

haha me and my friend discussed that last week, a big house everyone works for their food, growing, selling, sharing the bills yet everyone having their own space i'd be up for that, i was watching one on tv before i started getting into it all and i thought it was fantastic, you want rain? britain has plenty :D

Aubrey, I hear you. I don't think they would do so well in the climate here in Minnesota, but I have always thought these were the most beautiful bird since I was a little kid and we had a wildlife book of some sort, or series, and a picture of an African Crested adorned the cover of one. I did see them for sale somewhere in my poultry searches, but yes, QUITE expensive!

To all your questions, I have no idea lol.

But on aside note my ultimate goal to own bird are these!
big_smile.png

Sand Hills were on the endangered list, or critical, I can't remember which, back in the early 80's. My brother then worked at the Pax River Refuge Center. They had a flock of them there. They are cool, but watch your eyes and anywhere you wear things that are shiny! There is a big refuge for them in Mississippi that we once lived near, but I hardly saw them. They are pretty big and I would guess they would be tough and gamey.

we have sand hill cranes at Creamer some, its a field thing we go to (i forget what its called but it has a path that your not allowed to go off of and it goes into the woods, your not allowed to go off the path since geese and migrating birds forage in the field) and they have sandhill cranes... i wish i could steal one but your only allowed to hunt them and you have to get a special permit and have to do all this stuff just to hunt ONE, and they dont even taste good, they would make a better pet then a meal

Sand Hills were on the endangered list, or critical, I can't remember which, back in the early 80's. My brother then worked at the Pax River Refuge Center. They had a flock of them there. They are cool, but watch your eyes and anywhere you wear things that are shiny! There is a big refuge for them in Mississippi that we once lived near, but I hardly saw them. They are pretty big and I would guess they would be tough and gamey.

sounds like our turkeys XD

Back
Top Bottom