Male Muscovy huffs then coughs or sneezes?

Did you put down new bedding? Dusty feed? Wet bedding? Wet bedding can mold and cause respiratory trouble. Sneezing or coughing once in a while usually isn’t a problem but if it comes with mucous drainage from nares or eyes then can be. Can you post a video of him?

Did you put down new bedding? Dusty feed? Wet bedding? Wet bedding can mold and cause respiratory trouble. Sneezing or coughing once in a while usually isn’t a problem but if it comes with mucous drainage from nares or eyes then can be. Can you post a video of him?
The feed today was quite dusty. The bedding is new, I will send a video this morning.

I couldn't post it on this website and so I had to upload to Vievo.

He doesn't t sneeze in the video for some reason reason but his huffing is more muffled?

Sounds like my Muscovy drake when he's talking every breath. But if your noticing some difference then you could add some ACV to his drinking water cleaning out his nares with it can help. It's a great tonic too. 1 Tab to a gallon of water. And keep an eye on him. He sure is gorgeous.

Sounds like my Muscovy drake when he's talking every breath. But if your noticing some difference then you could add some ACV to his drinking water cleaning out his nares with it can help. It's a great tonic too. 1 Tab to a gallon of water. And keep an eye on him. He sure is gorgeous.
I will. Thank you very much for your assistance! He is a charmer. :wee

Back
Top Bottom