male or female

to me the brown one looks to be a male and possibly the black one is female the brown one has a longer bill and yellow color usually means its a male. all of these are pictures of males

Well i guess i will try and look myself since my post has been up for a week and no one can help me
hide.gif
oh, nemobiss, I missed this, too. I apologize. Glad you got it going again. How's the patient?

Dakotas eyes are not reallt better yet should i be putting something else in her eyes besides visin.her eyes are a little runny but clear still and i resently transfered them into a barn chicken coop and they seem to be doing well its been four days now.

Dakotas eyes are not reallt better yet should i be putting something else in her eyes besides visin.her eyes are a little runny but clear still and i resently transfered them into a barn chicken coop and they seem to be doing well its been four days now.
Hmmm, I would switch from Visine to saline solution, or Vetericyn if you can get it.

My eye doc said too much Visine is not such a good thing. I cannot recall what the details were, so to be safe, I would switch over. I lost track - is she able to wash her head frequently?

Back
Top Bottom