Male Turkey with gapeworms? Need help with treatment.

I worry that just handling him might be enough to kill him because in the two videos he appears to be in serious respiratory distress. How does he manage to eat and dink enough like this?

Please don't think I'm being critical or judgmental, I'm just worried that he might be very close to the edge. :(
He drinks a lot of water that i see and he gets feed when he wants but he doesn’t eat as much as he used to by far.
And no I know you’re not being judgmental I can understand you’re being very kind and helpful actually. I love him very much and I worry about him too all the time. I just want him okay. But financially I just worry that it will be hard to get him to a vet, but what if the safe guard helps? I don’t know I’ve been so stressed and torn apart over it but I try my hardest

This is him right now as we speak. He was just given his third dose of the safeguard about 5-10 min ago. Usually after he’s given it he coughs a bit I think cause he just had meds forced down his throat, so he’s kinda in that stage right now

Back
Top Bottom