fisherrr

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2018
2F1DF4DA-C3DB-4660-8143-C09A018879BC.jpeg
D3EF9958-80CF-487E-B1EB-D5CEB682B312.jpeg
My dad and I thought we were buying fertile Pekin eggs to hatch, but we hatched 2 mallard hens and a mallard/pekin? drake, named Roo. We already have 2 Perkins and a Swedish blue. Roo is the one on the righ and his sisters(?) are named Drake and Josh. Roo now has a nice full green head and most of his butt is white, he can’t fly but his sisters can.

He is a Silver Appleyard drake. The hens are much to small to be Rouens, they are grey mallards. Very pretty ducks.

Appleyards may be slightly larger than Rouens, however both remain full size breeds. The ducks in question have a much larger size difference than a Rouen would, not to mention mallards have a much slimmer body with flight capability, whereas a Rouen would have a much bulkier, heavier body and stance.

Appleyards may be slightly larger than Rouens, however both remain full size breeds. The ducks in question have a much larger size difference than a Rouen would, not to mention mallards have a much slimmer body with flight capability, whereas a Rouen would have a much bulkier, heavier body and stance.
Okay, your right...;)...Two different types of Rouen Ducks.
I don't care..:frow

Back
Top Bottom