Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE

@DeilaMiah
welcome-byc.gif
Congrats on your first post!!

Yes, I'm in the mountains. It has been an extremely mild winter so far! I was looking forward to more snow, but oh well
hu.gif
Lol The only time I look forward to snow is if there was previous snow and now it is all muddy and ugly and I just want new snow to cover it all up. However, I'd be even happier with it all melting and some green grass coming out. We did get one snowfall of about 10" last month that lasted two days and I'm okay with that being it.
clap.gif

Lol I would be relieved. I lived in southern Indiana for a while. Now that was some snow. I really liked it up there but white ground and white sky for months was depressing.
Well, DH is from slightly upper Wisconsin, and I'm of Nordic heritage, so we both are snowbirds. Missed it entirely too much for 7 years while in West Texas. Everything there was brown, so even grass and trees look(ed) new and fresh to us when we moved here.

Still over excited about raising puff butts. And a garden. Never could get anything to grow in Texas!
lau.gif

Didja miss me? Probably not!
wink.png
So many friendly and helpful people have this MHP thing down to a science and I never worry about questions going unanswered if I'm not here!

I saw some good advice about this thread on another thread - I think it was @Merrymouse - recommended that folks start at the end and work their way back because of how the method has evolved. In the beginning @azygous predicted that this would be a long lived, active thread for sometime to come....boy, was she right!

Keep those chick pictures coming....I'm skipping chicks this year <gasp, shudder> so I have live vicariously through all of you!
caf.gif

Didja miss me? Probably not!
wink.png
So many friendly and helpful people have this MHP thing down to a science and I never worry about questions going unanswered if I'm not here!

I saw some good advice about this thread on another thread - I think it was @Merrymouse - recommended that folks start at the end and work their way back because of how the method has evolved. In the beginning @azygous predicted that this would be a long lived, active thread for sometime to come....boy, was she right!

Keep those chick pictures coming....I'm skipping chicks this year <gasp, shudder> so I have live vicariously through all of you!
caf.gif
frow.gif
I havent been Blooied in a while.....
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom