Man arrested, cuffed after using $2 bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
that poor man being humiliated like that in a community that he has his bussiness in and has lived for 18 years. wow makes me real proud to live in america....everyday leaving this country gets more and more appealing.

Quote:
agreed I wish he would send me some I only have one and I am saving it. What morons. I was once refused when I tried to use $1.00 worth of pennies I kept yelling this is money no matter what you call it it is legal. I did not get what I was trying to buy fyi.

OMG I see a fabulous libel case against Best Buy and a Wrong Detaining against Baltimore PD Oh I was ticked off!

the blooming idiots have no idea today that $2 bills, while not popularly used are STILL LEGAL TENDER. MORONS!

My grandfather worked for a chemical company, which gave him a fresh $2 bill every week for his lunch allowance (hey, it was the 50s). After he died, my mom & grandma found all of the $2 bills stashed in his dresser: he'd never spent them.

I haven't seen a $2 bill in years!

th.gif

This is just nuts!

I had jury dury last year, and you know how they paid us after the jury duty???? 2 dollar bills! Imagine that, even our courthouses are passing around phoney money.

What a bunch of boneheads. Even the police should be ashamed of themselves. I mean really....
smack.gif

Bluemoon

pips&peeps :

Wow, morons......

But, the story is at least two years old.

It is? Really?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom