Sponsored Post MannaPro šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£ - Nurture Right 360 Incubator - May 2022

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

BYC Feb Contest Graphic.jpg
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow ALL 3 of the steps below :

Must be 18 or over to enter - Continental US residents only

Submissions end 5/31/2022!!

We love Manna Pro on this homestead. I cannot tell you how many Manna Pro products I use on a daily basis for our chickens & quail. Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway. The NR 360 is like my dream incubator šŸ˜‚ I told my husband recently that it was going to be my next incubator.

I cannot specify a reason that I should win any better than anyone elseā€™s reasons. I would love to win & am praying to win but there is no special reason. I love hatching chicks & I believe my hatch rate would be better if I had the NR360. I plan to set quite a few quail eggs this summer & having this would cut the number I need to set in half.

I've used the NR360 among others in our youth program, and I have to say it's the only reliable one we have. It also allows the kids to easily see what's going on inside, which is a major plus! I would love to have one myself, for my new quail flock.

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow ALL 3 of the steps below :

I followed! You should choose me because I would love to experience more of incubating. Iā€™ve only done it once before and the incubator I had was HORRIBLE. Out of 30 eggs ONE chick hatched. So Iā€™d really love to try a new incubator that actually works! Also because I would love to incubate again to sell chicks and get some Sizzles from my frizzle and silkie!

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

This is so exciting, Im so tired of my no name brand incubator giving me a 50% or less hatch rate, Id be eggstatic to win this!! šŸ˜

I wish that they didn't require the social media steps and instead would allow for someone to simply say why they would really enjoy and use this product. At the most, maybe subscribe on YouTube since more people use that. We use Instagram very very rarely, but Facebook got full of such nonsense that we gave that up 7+ years ago. I sure hope a rep for them may read this, as I'd love to participate otherwise.

I'd love a chance, but I can't follow the third step unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom