maple's lil heart

Gosh, you've had a week or more. Wish there was something I could do. The only lecture I have for you is:

Take care of yourself, you are right, you need to be here.

Imp- Sorry about Goldie & your daughter too.

sad.png
Of course your cared about... You really are.
hugs.gif

Dear god, Gretch... about forgetting the meds..
th.gif

What a crazy time your having right now... But i believe that things will get beetter.. they will!
Hows Ava now?
fl.gif
hugs.gif

oooh Barbara Manatee, Manatee, Manatee...
You are the one for me, one for me, one for me...
Sent from up above, up above, up above...
You are the one I love, one I love, one I love...

Thanks a lot chic n farmer...I needed some cheeseburger love.
tongue.png

ok, met with my lawyer today and it has all hung in the balance---family issues like you would not believe and I just may have my mom's assistance...it's not a done deal and mom said this is going to put strain on 2 of my other 3 sisters because they are all about "fair"ness...even though they have thier health, husbands, and good paying jobs...and I'd be making the payments myself shortly. I just need help with the first step. I mean they are already deducting money from my inheritance as it is with the help I recieved for paying my divorce lawyer and I think my sis, who's in charge of the trust, is charging me interest. That's helpful isn't it? Glad family sticks together and helps one another out. anyway...i digress....

so Ava seems to be feeling better...going poddy less...burning less...still waiting on dr.'s word on the med that gives her diarhea. Zoe wasn't feeling good this afternoon but she's perked up some...taken a nap or two.

no word on any of the other stuff... ss and utility ast. ... columbus...what ever, so he found a hunk of land that natives had already made home...so we take the day off? fine.

hugs to you all...gotta go call the pharmacy...
me,
g

Maple, I've been keeping up with your thread.
hugs.gif
I just want you to know that I hope things get better for you soon. Also shame on your X for treating you that way. Wish I had an old mean rooster that I could send to visit him.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom