Marans Bloodlines*the strengths & weaknesses *pls share yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Jennifer- I have no doubt that you will, as you threatened me privately, go on to post the eggs you claim are mine in every thread you possibly can and do all you can to let everyone know how disapointed you were. I will state right here that I do not think these eggs are mine, period. You have already gotten a couple of threads closed for your poor form and lack of descretion.

Again, annoying girl... my hens have been laying since October 1. They are running out of steam with color and I have said so openly. I am sure those that got eggs earlier in the season will be happy to tell you that they were darker at that point.

Also I have posted over and over that we have spent the past several years working out many, many problems in type, feather color, etc. possibly at the expense of darker eggs or at least the ability of my birds to sustain their egg color over time. This was no secret to you when you bought the eggs although you now act suddenly surprised.

There are still those that would like to have my birds for what ever reason, whether for a backyard flock or to improve issues in other birds they are working on and do not require a bird that they can immediately use for profit as you obviously do.

How you managed to kill the 13 live eggs you told me you put in your hatcher at day 19 is beyond me but I also would love for you to stop publically trying to make that my fault as well.

You appear to have a huge amount of disposable time to spend on this and unfortuanately I still have that pesky full time J.O.B. and the horses, cattle, pigs, gardens, orchards, ponds, cropland and 32 acres of pastrue to care for. So I will have to leave you to your internet slander now and get back to my meaningful life... one of which I truly hope you find someday.

Melissa

We seem to have gone off topic.

Thank you for your participation. We may or may not clean the thread and reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom