1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Marans (Cuckoo, BCM, Wheaten and more), Olive Eggers, Seramas, Midget Turkeys (post updated Apr 9)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ladycat, Apr 17, 2014.

1. ladycat

ladycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, I take Paypal. I guess I should put that in my listing since everyone asks. It would avoid some confusion lol.

2. georgiaguy29

georgiaguy29 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2015
    Jasper ga
    How Do You Post a,Ad On here

3. ladycat

4. georgiaguy29

georgiaguy29 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 8, 2015
    Jasper ga
    Okay thank you

5. Peep-Chicken

Peep-Chicken Overrun With Chickens

Jun 10, 2013
    Michigan
    My Coop
    Are your OEs currently laying?

6. ladycat

7. LPeaslee

LPeaslee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2014
    Utah
    I received my shipment today, nice big dark BCM eggs and a excellent packing job. The post office only managed to break one, so I thank you for sending a few extras.

1 person likes this.
  8. ladycat

Hate to hear one was broke. That's why I always include extras.

9. chattery41

chattery41 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2014
    near Cleveland TN
    Got my eggs today ! Even tho the box was clearly marked "hold for pick up" it was put in the carriers vehicle. Luckily i signed up for text alerts on this and i got a msg "out for delivery". I called my local P.O. , found out where my carrier started her route and went flying to the rescue of my eggs. lol. Got them home and unwrapped, very good wrapping, and i was sent 2 extra olive egger eggs and 1 extra black copper maran egg. Unfortunately 1 maran egg has a substantial crack. But, never being one to give up, i put candle wax on it and will keep it separate when i start incubation. Some of them do have detached air cells so they will sit for 24 hours before going in. Over all i am extremely pleased with the speed and care taken with this order. Now if everyone will say a little prayer for me, and maybe cross some fingers, maybe this will be a great success.[​IMG] THANK YOU CATHY ! [​IMG]

10. ladycat

You're welcome! How do you like the color of the Marans eggs?

I don't understand how an egg can get broke if the box isn't squished, but that's why I always add extras.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by