Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

awesome! So happy for you. I wonder if maybe that guy that is good at processing chickens that you met, might also be good at building? Never know eh?
I have to send you those seeds! The last three times I've been able to get to the P.O. they are already closed for the day. Can you believe they are open for an hour and a half on saturday? And they aren't always open the same hour and half period either...I don't get it, but I will get them to you!
Don't fret about it! What I really would like are the Pomploma? Peppers if nothing else. I still am not set up for the seed beds...
roll.png

do you mean Poblanos? I have everything you asked for and a couple surprises for you too...nothing too crazy, but useful for you or your chooks, or both!
wink.png
LOL!!! Yes, that's them!! Well, maybe I'll get my tired arse in gear then!
gig.gif
hugs.gif
Oh yeh! Another perk...not having to wash all the excess poop off of my deck and having to share it with roos!!!
lau.gif

LOL!!! Yes, that's them!! Well, maybe I'll get my tired arse in gear then!
gig.gif
hugs.gif
Oh yeh! Another perk...not having to wash all the excess poop off of my deck and having to share it with roos!!!
lau.gif

haha I bet! We'll have to chat about getting the seedlings started since you've said you've had trouble. All you'll need is a seed flat with a clear lid and some seed starting soil and a light, which i know you already have.

OK folks, has anyone had chicks hatch with just a few middle toe feathers AND then kept the chicks AND then noticed any patterns like increased feathering as the chick matured.

I know we have discuss before that chicks with light feathering on the outside of the shank sometime lose the feathering altogether as they age. Have you noticed any patterns with the middle toe feathering as the chick ages?

Back
Top Bottom