Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

Hello! Hello! Hello Marans People!
frow.gif
frow.gif
HIYA, Pink! Good to see you!
hugs.gif

Ms. Wynette! How are you? School is out now for winter break so I have a little time to catch up on BYC. Wish I had some Marans eggs to share photos of, but not. At least the mountain lion has not been back for over month now. Final head count for the lion was 1 goat, 1 goose, 1 cat and 14 chickens.

Hi Ihilani and Ray!

Hope both of you are doing great!

Hoping very soon to have some baby Marans running around this place again thanks to 2 very good chicken friends. Can't wait to have some fuzzy butts and get started rebuilding my flock. :)

Hi Ihilani and Ray!

Hope both of you are doing great!

Hoping very soon to have some baby Marans running around this place again thanks to 2 very good chicken friends. Can't wait to have some fuzzy butts and get started rebuilding my flock.
smile.png
That's terrible on the count of what you lost to the beast. I sure hope you can get yourself up and off the ground with young ones again very soon indeed!! Miss chatting with you lady!

Hi,

I raised four beautiful Marans from chicks. We are enjoying their deep brown eggs and personality. I will be following this thread to learn more as I only have 2 years of experience. This is a hobby for me a way to relax after a demanding job, and enjoy hanging out with the 12 hens in my coop. Trying to learn all I can about keeping them happy and healthy in Vermont.

Abuelita

Hi,

I raised four beautiful Marans from chicks. We are enjoying their deep brown eggs and personality. I will be following this thread to learn more as I only have 2 years of experience. This is a hobby for me a way to relax after a demanding job, and enjoy hanging out with the 12 hens in my coop. Trying to learn all I can about keeping them happy and healthy in Vermont.

Abuelita
Fantastic! So happy to "meet" a fellow Marans person!

Back
Top Bottom